This popular Fast Track to Employment Course has been specially adapted to an online audience. With a combination of presentations, exercises and step-by-step onscreen 'how to' guides - we make
- Day 1 - (January 11) Asset Identification – Identify your Core Values – Identify and learn what soft & hard skills are and discover your ‘Why’ and what values will help you distinguish what job and type of organisation will be a perfect fit.
- Day 2 - (January 12) Job Search Process – What is involved in the job search process, Including over the phone contact, job searching in Denmark – Danish Work Culture.
- Day 3 - (January 13) CV – What makes a good CV and how to make yours stand out, perfect your elevator pitch, presentation skills.
- Day 4 - (January 14) LinkedIn – Sell yourself using the recruiters own tools ‘ LinkedIn,’ learn how to network with new colleagues, refer, recommend and create an outstanding profile that will get you noticed by recruiters.
- Day 5 - (January 15) Cover Letter – unsolicited application, Interview Techniques and next steps.
- The course starts at 09:00 and finishes at 12:30 everyday (Monday - Friday).
- There are two 15-minute breaks for bathroom and refreshment stops.
- There will be coursework given at each session and reviewed the next day.
To get the best from this course we expect that:
- You are willing to learn
- Are prepared to action the steps we cover
- Will follow up by completing exercises or course work in preparation for the next session
- Will be an active learner
- You will need a computer or smart phone to attend this course.
11 (Monday) 09:00 - 15 (Friday) 12:30
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
The Welcome GroupThe TWG – Academy was founded by The Welcome Group to guide, advise and support internationals into employment in Denmark. Through courses, up skilling and workshops, the Academy gives you every opportunity to realise your potential and achieve your personal firstname.lastname@example.org