This focused webinar is aimed at International Spouses to help you
This focused webinar is aimed at International Spouses to help you to find English speaking jobs in Denmark.
About this Event
The job search tips for Spouses Webinar is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of transitioning into employment in Denmark when you are a Spouse. Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. The Welcome Group holds employment assistance workshops designed to help you find employment in Denmark and has adapted this webinar to focus on what you can do as a Spouse. The webinar consists of a 60-minute presentation about how to find an English speaking position in Denmark followed by a 15-minute Q&A session at the end. At this special virtual webinar we will cover:
- How and where to look for English speaking positions in DK
- Job search tips for Spouses
- Real life case studies and motivational guidance & support
- Networking and how to adapt to Danish social etiquette
- Cover letter & CV tips
- Live chat function to ask questions and receive advice (during the webinar)
- Access to an online Spouse group
(Wednesday) 13:00 - 14:15
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!